Snort mailing list archives

ACID Database ERROR

From: "Enrico M.V. Fasanelli" <Enrico.M.V.Fasanelli () le infn it>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:55:06 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I've succesfully installed snort-mysql+flexresp-1.8.3-5snort that is using
mysql-3.23.41-1 on a RH72 box.

I've set-up the snort database using the create_mysql and snortdb-extra
from the snort tarball distribution, and added ACID specific stuff using
acid-0.9.6b13/adodb171. The sc

Now I've installed acid-0.9.6b20 and when I try to delete all the alerts
from a query, SOMETIME AND IN A RANDOM WAY the result is:

Error retrieving alert list to DELETE

Database ERROR:Database ERROR:You have an error in your SQL syntax near ')
) LIMIT 0, 50' at line 1

Any hint?

Ciao
                                        Enrico

      Enrico M.V. Fasanelli          Phone +39 0832 320.435/448
Istituto Nazionale Fisica Nucleare   Fax   +39 0832 325128
       Sezione di Lecce              mailto:Enrico.M.V.Fasanelli () le infn it
  Servizio di Calcolo & Reti         Via per Arnesano, I-73100 LECCE (Italy)