Snort mailing list archives

ACID and schema 104

From: "Jason Lewis" <jlewis () packetnexus com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:56:16 -0400

While trying to figure out my problems with barnyard, I upgraded to schema
104.  I am wondering if that is my problem.  Data is being inserted into the
DB, but ACID is only graphing the data.  None of the other fields are
updated.

I decided to blow it all away and start from scratch with the cvs versions
of ACID and snort.  I created the DB and ACID reports it is schema 104, but
it still doesn't update the fields, Unique Alerts, Total Number of Alerts,
etc.

So, it looks like barnyard is working, but my problem may be with ACID.....
I am probably overlooking something...any ideas?