Snort mailing list archives

Re: alert

From: "snortlst snortlst" <snortlst () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:52:56 -0500

You see, I'm trying to be a good boy and look into FAQ before asking stupid
questions, I looked into FAQ and they didn't tell  for example that all
alerts are put into the alert file. It's just my guess and I'm sure if it's
right or wrong.Snort pdf also misses a lot of 'newbie' things.So I think
it's a legitimate question to ask.....
And that's strange attitude, like 'Hey, go back and check documentation'
(which actually misses some things)
Thanks anyway.

eliyah lovkoff
ccse,ccna,cca,cne4,5, lpic-1,mcse (just trying to say I'm not a complete
idiot)