Snort mailing list archives

Re: browser hangs with newest ACID

From: michi () nohack de
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:20:46 +0200

Hello,

first of all thanks for the answers.

I have tested with switching $db_connect_method from 1 to 2, but that has no
effect (thanks Steve).
I've bumped my limit up to 16 M for PHP, now I got the error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted.

It seem there is a memory leak in acid v0.9.6b15 ?
With acid v.0.9.6b14 all but archiving works fine with my browsers.

Best Regards
Michi