Snort mailing list archives

RE: Managing more than 1 sensor centrally

From: "Dell, Jeffrey" <JDell () seisint com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 07:10:31 -0400

Sandro,

IDS Policy Manager works very well with *nix based sensors also. In fact
that is the only type of sensor that I use. If you are looking for something
a little more platform independent, take a look at Demarc. Demarc does some
really cool things with policy management. You also might want to take a
look at Snort Webmin module. These are web based managers that work on *nix
servers and you can get them both at www.snort.org.

Jeff