Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort-users digest, Vol 1 #1338 - 12 msgs

From: "Joe Pampel" <joe () ardsley com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:18:44 -0500

Thanks for the feedback Ryan.  I don't think it explains what I've got going on, but it's good to know all the same!
Still getting port 0 to port 0 attempts, probably 100-200 a day against random IP's on my LAN. Wierd stuff.

Thanks,

Joe Pampel

  5. RE: Re: port 0 packets from bogon networks (Ryan Hill)

Message: 5