Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort 1.8.2 crashes on FlexResp

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () silicondefense com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:54:40 -0800

Idon,

We have compiled the last stable (?) release of Snort 1.8.2 b85. This
release has the latest LibnetNT.dll with some major updating that was
done. Of course this only applies to the Flexresp binaries.

Please let me know if this fixes the problems, or opens others.
-Mike

Commercial Snort Support <<->> 1.866.41.SNORT
  Silicon Defense - www.silicondefense.com
    Home of the new SENTRUS Snort sensor!
  Michael Steele - Snort Support Technician