Snort mailing list archives

RE: Professionalism

From: Dragos Ruiu <dr () kyx net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:44:50 -0800

I won't mention the big ticket very commercial item that
when you pressed the appropriate star in the starfield of a logo
used to show a picture of a popular support engineer
for the product, with his somewhat inebirated smiling face
sandwiched in between  two sets of, ahem, entertainer's,
ahem, endowed breasts.  And  even though the engineers
and everyone else responsible for that easter egg were
suitably chastized during one of  the phases of high political
correctness and it was eventually removed. I think that all
involved in that antic would agree that it was more fun
than the noise that had to be suiffered for it. :-)

But this may or may not be, in fact, purely fictional :-)

cheers,
--dr