Snort mailing list archives

RE: Newbie ACID config problem

From: "John Berkers" <berjo () ozemail com au>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 07:07:43 +1000

I had the same problem at one stage.  I was using a non-rpm build of PHP
(I'd gone and compiled it myself).  I tried getting mysql to use
/tmp/mysql.sock, but that caused hassles with the local client.  I ended up
going back to an rpm build of PHP once the bcmath dependency for ACID was
removed.

Of course you could always try to fiddle the PHP build process to make it
use the right mysql.sock from the outset.

John Berkers
berjo () ozemail com au