Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort, ACID, MySQL performance optimizations

From: roman () danyliw com
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:49:25 US/Eastern

"desc <tablename>" does not display indexes in the MySQL client.
Rather you want to use "SHOW INDEX FROM <tablename>".

e.g. SHOW INDEX FROM tcphdr;

cheers,
Roman

I did this.  But a "describe tcphdr" command before and after shows
no difference.  Is this to be expected?  Is there any way of seeing
which fields are indexed?

Thanks.

Benny