Snort mailing list archives

Portscan > database

From: gerhard () wtci net
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:50:36 -0400

Hi Guys,

I have a Snort sensor running on flash logging to MySQL.
I'd like to log the portscans to the database.
Any ideas ?

Thank you
Gerhard

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***This email contains confidential information
which may also be legally privileged and which is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that forwarding or copying of this email, or the taking
of any action in reliance on its contents, may be strictly prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by reply
email and delete this message from your inbox. Thank you.