Snort mailing list archives

RE: WhiteHats?

From: "Frank Reid" <fcreid () ourcorner org>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 09:34:41 -0400

Has no one heard from Max Vision?  I hope all's well.  Is there an
alternate host site for his ArachNIDS database, or does anyone have the
entire tree structure to be hosted elsewhere or locally?  I found the
cross-reference to his IDS database to be extremely helpful in
identifying the details of events.  We miss him!

Frank