Snort mailing list archives

RE: I need pretty graphs in some sort of word/txt file format

From: "John Berkers" <berjo () ozemail com au>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 23:18:07 +1000

You could use the mysql ODBC driver to allow Access/Excel or something to
talk to your mysql database.  Create a view (not sure how) in ACID that will
produce the data that you want to graph, or import select data into access
and graph from there.  I suggest using passthrough queries for most of it
since linking the tables into access will be very slow since access has to
do all the table sorting/filtering etc.

Anyone else have any other suggestions?

regards,

John Berkers                                       ICQ: 112912
Network Services                            Hansen Corporation
john.berkers () hancorp com au               berjo () ozemail com au