Snort mailing list archives

Win32 Snort Log Analyzer

From: "Jason Withrow" <jwithrow () mediaone net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 21:10:34 -0400

Hi,

I have started to write a win32 Log Analyzer for those like me whom do
not want the hassle of setting up ACID.

It is an exe, that I hope to finish fairly soon.

I hope to include a remote admin cleave as well.

Some of the functionality, besides viewing Snort Logs will be to ping
the originating host of a log, as well as do both Name Server lookups of
the host and Whois lookups.

Let me know if it sounds like something you might like and I will send
you a screenshot to get some feedback, and let me know if you want the
beta when it is ready.

- Jason Withrow