Snort mailing list archives

ACID & PHPlot

From: John Ruff <jruff () nc rr com>
Date: 15 Sep 2001 00:48:15 -0400

I'm running snort 1.8.1, Mysql 3.23.42, Apache 1.3.20, PHP 4.0.6, ADODB
1.3.1, and PHPlot 4.4.6.  Snort is logging to Mysql, and using ACID
works perfect.  Well almost.  I've got PHP compiled with GD and the
PHPlot charting lib installed correctly, but I'm missing something when
it come times to generate a graph.  I can open the query page for
graphing, but when the query is run all i get is small black square. I
can tell the query runs looking at 'top'.  Any ideas what configuration
settings I'm lacking or errors I've made?

Thanks,
John