Snort mailing list archives

RE: Usage stats.

From: "Dell, Jeffrey" <JDell () seisint com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:20:47 -0400

I am trying to do this also and I am having a few issues...

According to Chris Green:
kill -SIGUSR1 `pidof snort`
on a RedHat 7.1 box this works great once. but it doesn't work again :(

According to Brian:
Or you could use skill from from ftp://jaguar.cs.utah.edu/pub/skill/
This server is down.

anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks,
Jeff