Snort mailing list archives

Re: Defrag preprocessor crashing (was RE: [Snort-users] Stream4 and other stuff)

From: Dragos Ruiu <dr () kyx net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 08:31:20 -0700

The other option is to define DEBUG... but if you've got tham much
fragmemuse...hmmm... that mugh debug output could be painful.
Though if it hits that fast with the debug on (i.e. not much output before
it get to that high number...  that tells one that it's an algorithm silly on
my part....

I'm looking, likely culprit, I prolly did something silly....

cheers,
--dr

On Mon, 02 Jul 2001, Martin Roesch wrote: > Philip Mayers