Snort mailing list archives

Re: 1.7 and MySQL

From: roman () danyliw com
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:33:19 US/Eastern

I guess I should have also mentioned that the
concept of IDSKeys does not exist in Snort 1.7.
This is a construct added entirely in v1.8 (the
same is also for the signature table in the
database).

Roman

Signature table?

My DB does not have this table, and the 'create_mysql' doesn't have an entry
to create this table?

Hmmm...could this be the reason that Acid wasn't giving my the IDS reference
links also?

Regards,
Brad T