Snort mailing list archives

Re: Postgresql plug-in benchmarks

From: Dragos Ruiu <dr () kyx net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:31:33 -0700

As is mentioned in the FAQ under rules testing... you might try sneeze
(on sourceforge) from cazz and co at mitre ... or just set up a rule to alert
on all traffic and use a traffic generator.  If you do get some results
please post back to the list as I'm sure many people would be interested.
(but remember to please include info about your test  and methodology)

cheers,
--dr