Snort mailing list archives

RE: RE: FAQ 10/100 Hubs Block Other Speed Traffic (was: RE: [Snort-users] External snort monitoring)

From: roman () danyliw com
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:22:57 US/Eastern

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, James Friesen wrote:

Secondly I have ACID logging and updating ok.  Some of the parse errors
prior were due to misapplying paths with a trailing '\' which caused me tons
of grief (perhaps MS can make a note for the FAQ on this issue, causes very
strange and very hard to discover errors).

If you get a chance, I would be interested in hearing what specific grief
you experienced.  Which places were trailing '\' a problem?

The current 'warning' I'm getting I'd like to solve any suggestions where to
look?

:Warning: Undefined offset: 12 in \wwwroot\acid\acid_db.inc on line 173

Since you are not using the latest beta version, check the ACID FAQ
Question #D-1 at http://acidlab.sourceforge.net/acid_faq.html

cheers,
Roman