Snort mailing list archives

[anno] snort_stat.pl 1.15.2.4 released

From: Yen-Ming Chen <yenming () xanadu incident org>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:00:07 -0400

Hi all,
        Just finished changing snort_stat.pl, and finally made it work with the
test samples I have at hand. So 1.15.2.4 is on the web page now. Changes are:

* fix snort_stat.pl to read 1.8 syslog and alerts. Log parser structure changed.
* added printHref() sub function from Joerg Schuetter,
  <Joerg.Schuetter () heraeus-infosystems com>
* added support for spp_stream4 and spp_bo
* deleted credits information in the script.

        So the script should process 1.8 log format well and generate result
as before. There might be some glitch when you run the program or in the result
but those things should not effect the correctness of the result. As usual,
please download the script from:

http://xanadu.incident.org/snort/

And please let me know any of your comments, feedback and questions. Thanks.

--
Yen-Ming Chen