Snort mailing list archives

(no subject)

From: Андрей Иванов <Andrey () sts bg>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 14:12:09 +0300

Hello!
So I download adodb 1.12 for winnt and I'm unpackaging the file In a
directory viewable by my web server (virtual directory - adodb). But
when I try to execute
Localhost/adodb/testdatabasesaccess.inc.php I receive:

CGI Error

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set
of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:
Cannot find module (IP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (IF-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (TCP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (UDP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMPv2-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMPv2-SMI): At line 0 in (none)

I'm trying to use acid plugin with snort but I've to use adodb and i
can't run it...
Also when I try to execute loclahost/acid it gives me -

error: Call to undefined function: registerglobalstate() in
C:\Snort\acid\acid_main.php on line 49

Any help wull be appreciated!
10x in advance...