Snort mailing list archives

hELP IN FILTERING

From: "Gerardo Gregory" <ggregory () affinitas net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 13:45:50 -0500

I am trying to find info that can show me examples on hoe to filter internal
traffic like web requests that originate internally, MAC broadcasts etc.

Got snort working great, but it is grabing everything in sight, at this rate
I can fill my hard drive in a 24 hour period.

Thanks in Advance,

Gerardo Gregory [ARIN HANDLE : GG558-ARIN]
Network Engineer
Affinitas, Corp.
ASN-AFFINITAS [ARIN ASN]
1015 N. 98th St Suite 100