Snort mailing list archives

Support Issues

From: "Oxenreider, Jeff" <jox () safelite com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 08:15:37 -0400

Is it just me or does Roman kick total A$$??!??!?

Between Roman and Martin (and the rest of the snort developers for plugins,
addons, etc) I can't think of a more supported "free" set of applications
out there today.  I just get all warm and fuzzy seeing these guys devote as
much time and energy to a product that they've developed and released for no
cost to us, and the whole pride and ownership of problems just makes a
supervisor smile... :)

Sorry, just felt the overwhelming urge to say thanks guys.

Jeffrey A. Oxenreider
Senior Network/Security Engineer
Safelite Glass Corp
614.761.4836