Snort mailing list archives

Antwort: Re: What to do with CodeRed(II) logged hosts ?

From: ks () schuricht de
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 12:45:07 +0200

Hi,

see http://www.dshield.org/codered.html

Thanks!

or to summarise

grep 'default.ida' yourweblogs | mail -s 'APACHE'  redalert () dshield org

I summarise them (else i can't deny traffic ;).

There are three events to summarise:

        WEB-IIS ISAPI .ida attempt
        WEB-IIS cmd.exe access
        CodeRed IDA Overflow
        CodeRed Defacement

Or do i miss something ?

Thanks!

Best regards,
  Kai.

--
Abt. eBusiness / Entwicklung
D. Schuricht GmbH & Co. KG

Mark Rowlands <mark.rowlands () minmail net>
06.08.01 12:37