Snort mailing list archives

RE: snort 1.7 on suse6.3 quitting

From: "Jason Lewis" <jlewis () jasonlewis net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 19:43:06 -0400

192.168.0.1/99 is not a valid CIDR notation

http://false.net/~jg/cidr.html

What are you trying to accomplish?  How many hosts?  A single host is /32  a
class C is /24.

Jason Lewis
http://www.packetnexus.com
It's not secure "Because they told me it was secure". The people at the
other end of the link know less about security than you do. And that's
scary.