Snort mailing list archives

[ACID Newcomer] snort.signature table not available error

From: Marc Thompson <Marc.Thompson () bops com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 14:03:39 -0500

Greetings,

[RedHat 7.1]    [ACID 0.9.6]    [ADODB 1.11]
[Snort 1.7]     [MySQL 3.23.26]         [Apache 1.3.17]

I have successfully installed Snort-PHP-Acid and everything
works with one exception:

        Database ERROR:Table 'snort.signature' doesn't exist

Otherwise, all is well and I can see all the event data.
I'm assuming that there is a SQL file somewhere out there
that will create the table.

Please direct any responses to my email address:

        marc.thompson () bops com

because I don't currently subscribe to your mailing list.

Best Regards,
Marc Thompson

Marc Thompson
IT Site Manager
BOPS, Inc.
7800 Shoal Creek Blvd. Suite 200N
Austin, TX 78757
Direct: (512)407-1103
Fax:  (512)346-8407

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.