Snort mailing list archives

Re: "Incomplete Fragments" logging wrong on HP-UX 10.20

From: Ralf Hildebrandt <Ralf.Hildebrandt () innominate com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 10:51:07 +0200

On Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 01:36:27PM +0200, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

So the first two bytes of an IP seem to be swapped with the last two bytes.

Any news on that? I'm running 1.8 beta now (running nice and stable, BTW),
but still I get these strange byte swappings...

Any news on that? I'm running a recent 1.8 beta CVS checjout now (running
nice and stable, BTW), but still I get these strange byte swappings...

--
ralf.hildebrandt () innominate com                            innominate AG
System Engineer                        Don't be afraid of what you see -