Snort mailing list archives

RE: ACID 0.9.6b9 problem

From: "Stefan Dens" <sdens () ovam be>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 13:49:51 +0200

Just hade the same problem and Roman mail me:

<You are probably using an older version of PHP, hence why
<this function is not defined.  ACID 0.9.6b8-9 requires at least
<PHP 4.0.2, and in the very near future will require at least
<4.0.4.  I would suggest upgrading if not for the ACID functionality
<then for the security holes fixed by v4.0.4p1+

<cheers,
<Roman

Now it works again.

Stefan Dens