Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort and IPTables?

From: "Dave Fitches" <sticks.au () bigfoot com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 19:03:03 +1000

I'm running Snort 1.7 with IPtables on RH 7.1 without any troubles at all...
My firewall script can be viewed at http://www.sticks.f2s.com/iptables.html
I'm pretty much using a standard Snort Config.

Works beautifully... :)

- -

    = Dave Fitches =

 ,--__|\    David Fitches
/       \   * ICQ : 2120090   * SATCO CID : 955589
\_,--\__/   * Mobile : +61-419-466-744
       v    * E-mail : sticks.au () bigfoot com
               Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
               Web: http://www.bigfoot.com/~sticks.au/
Please Note: Unless this e-mail has been sent as PRIVATE, PERSONAL or
CONFIDENTIAL, the receiver may forward copies of it on the condition  that
they send an advisory message to the original sender.
If however the message has been marked PRIVATE, PERSONAL or CONFIDENTIAL
prior consent MUST be obtained before the message can be forwarded.