Secure Coding mailing list archives

FYI: OWASP AppSec Europe 2014 - Call For Papers - submission deadline Mar-21

From: Tobias <tobias.gondrom () owasp org>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:35:25 +0000

Hello dear secure coding fellows,

fyi: we just opened the Call for Papers for the upcoming OWASP AppSec
Europe in Cambridge in June 2014.
Closing deadline: March 21st
Please be invited to submit your papers, presentations, research papers
and training proposals.
https://2014.appsec.eu/call-for-training-call-for-papers-january/

Best regards, Tobias

On 13/02/14 18:03, Laura Grau wrote:

    Hello,

    The AppSec Europe 2014
    <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSec_Europe_2014#tab=WELCOME> Selection
    Committee is accepting papers, presentations and training
    submissions for the OWASP event in Cambridge, June 23rd-26th.

    We invite all practitioners of application security and those who
    work or interact with all facets of application security to submit
    speaker and trainer proposals.

    For more information, read the appropriate document:

          * Call for Presentations
            <https://www.owasp.org/images/3/30/Call-for-Presentations-v1-1.pdf>
          * Call for Training
            <https://www.owasp.org/images/6/63/AppSec_Europe_2014_CFT.pdf>
          * Call for Papers
            <https://www.owasp.org/images/4/4a/AppSec_Europe_2014_CFP.pdf>

    All submissions should be sent via EasyChair
    <https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=appseceu2014> /(Select the
    appropriate track once you have registered.)/

    _
    _
    _
    Important Dates:_
         CFP/CFT Open: Feb 1st
         CFP/CFT Closes: March 21st
         Acceptance Notification: April 25th
         Conference Schedule Publication: May 16th

    Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
    contact me.

    Thank you very much,

Laura Grau

Global Conference Manager
OWASP Foundation
laura.grau () owasp org <mailto:laura.grau () owasp org>