Secure Coding mailing list archives

SearchSecurity: BSIMM4

From: Gary McGraw <gem () cigital com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 14:07:47 -0400

hi sc-l,

Sammy Migues, Jacob West and I wrote an introductory article about BSIMM4 for SearchSecurity.  It was just posted on
SearchSecurity: http://bit.ly/11qlIBi
(or http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/feature/BSIMM4-measures-and-advances-secure-application-development)

This article provides a great way to get up to speed on the BSIMM project in its BSIMM4 instantiation.  The BSIMM
Community is expanding rapidly, and we're looking forward to the release of BSIMM-V later this year.

Use this article to continue the conversation about software security and why it is important for your firm.  Share it
with your developers and SSG members.

Also feel free to pass it on to other firms who you think would benefit from joining the BSIMM Community.  The model is
growing!

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet