Secure Coding mailing list archives

SC-L Administrative FAQ

From: Kenneth Van Wyk <ken () krvw com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:45:35 +0900

Greetings SC-L Subscribers,

I'm in an airport lounge on the other side of the planet (from my home), and I thought I'd take a few moments to jot
down some answers to SC-L administrative issues that come up from time to time here on SC-L. I hope you find them
helpful.

I try to keep the administrative traffic here to a bare minimum, so you don't often hear from me. But I do moderate and
approve every single posting that goes to the list, so I'm always actively involved here. And I deal with quite a fair
share of administrative issues. So, I thought it would be worth taking a few minutes and recording some of the things
that people ask me from time to time.

Your feedback is always appreciated. Please contact me at ken _at_ krvw.com if you have any questions or issues re SC-L.

Cheers,

Ken van Wyk
SC-L Moderator

software, by providing a free and open, objectively moderated, forum for the discussion of issues related to secure
coding practices throughout a software development lifecycle process (including architecture, requirements and
specifications, design, implementation, deployment, and operations).

Q: Who runs SC-L?