Secure Coding mailing list archives

Re: [WEB SECURITY] Re: Backdoors in custom software applications

From: Prasad N Shenoy <prasad.shenoy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 20:20:56 -0500

I second that. Mostly pages that do not appear to be reachable from application menus but are only know to the
attacker/insider/perp who created the backdoor.

On that note ( hope I am not hijacking the thread) are there any automated ways to detect backdoors and logic bombs?
Static Analysis anyone?

Sent from my iPhone