Secure Coding mailing list archives

Static code review for iPhone developers?

From: Kenneth Van Wyk <ken () krvw com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:41:51 -0400

Greetings SC-L folks.  Hey, I have a quick question I'd like to submit to this group.

Anyone know of any static code analysis tools that can scan an iPhone app package?  Something that integrates with the
Xcode SDK and can at the very least scan through all of the Objective C in the src tree is what I'm looking for.  Any
SCA product vendors currently doing this?  Please contact me on or off list.

Cheers,

Ken

-----
Kenneth R. van Wyk