Secure Coding mailing list archives

BSIMM update (informIT)

From: mike.boberski at gmail.com (Mike Boberski)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 18:00:48 -0500

I for one am pretty satisfied with the rate at which things are
progressing

I dunno...

Again, trying to keep it pithy: I for one welcome our eventual new [insert
hostile nation state here] overlords. </joke>

What I see from my vantage point is a majority of people who (1)should know
better given their leadership positions that don't or (2)who willingly
ignore security-related concerns to advance their personal business goals,
trusting in the availability of lawyers or the ability to punch out before
stuff hits the fan, speculating (perhaps) on motives.

Excuse me now while I get back go my Rosetta Stone lesson. </joke>

Mike