Secure Coding mailing list archives

Lifestyle Hackers

From: James.McGovern at thehartford.com (McGovern, James F. (eBusiness))
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:13:59 -0500

 Myspace and Facebook blocked (we have presence) Twitter not blocked.
One should separate out the following:

- Sites that display images vs those who just display links
- The ability to filter exactly what you read based on where you are
- While 20-somethings is a predictor, it is also stereotypical. Us
40-somethings in many ways leverage social networking to competitive
advantage over those who are less mature