Secure Coding mailing list archives

OWASP Podcast Series Update

From: jim at manico.net (James Manico)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 22:54:14 -0700

Hello SC-L,

We've been rather busy at the OWASP Podcast Series lately!

Since June 1st the OWASP Podcast Team has released 9 Podcasts!

Please take a look at our show list at
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Podcast#tab=Latest_Shows

Recent features Podcasts include

   1. An interview with *Mark Curphey*, the founder of the OWASP Project and
   currently the director of the security tools team at Microsoft.
   http://www.owasp.org/download/jmanico/owasp_podcast_31.mp3
   2. *Billy Hoffman and Matt Wood*, the HP WebAppSec research team
   http://www.owasp.org/download/jmanico/owasp_podcast_30.mp3
   3. An interview with *Ross Anderson* from OWASP EU Poland (Matt Tesauro
   is the interviewer)
   http://www.owasp.org/download/jmanico/owasp_podcast_28.mp3

Other excellent interviews this month include Rafal
Los<http://www.owasp.org/download/jmanico/owasp_podcast_28.mp3>and
Justin
Clarke <http://www.owasp.org/download/jmanico/owasp_podcast_29.mp3>.

Our audience has exploded; it's really a honor and a pleasure to produce
this podcast series. We will be slowing down in August to give everyone a
chance to catch up, but will surely kick it back in gear in September as
additional OWASP
volunteers<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Podcast#tab=Latest_Shows>join
the team.

Much Aloha,