Secure Coding mailing list archives

Where Does Secure Coding Belong In the Curriculum?

From: goertzel_karen at bah.com (Goertzel, Karen [USA])
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:49:34 -0400

Your example is spurious as a refutation of what I was trying to say (as I suspect you already know). Obviously you're
not going to try to teach a not-yet-verbal infant a self-preservation concept that requires even the most rudimentary
reasoning.

That said, I'll be interested to hear from you in, say, a year and a half from now. And I still maintain that the
intellectual maturity of a two-and-a-half-year-old hardly constitutes "intermediate-to-advanced" EXCEPT possibly when
compared with that of a one-year-old.

Karen Mercedes Goertzel, CISSP
Associate
703.698.7454