Secure Coding mailing list archives

Reality Check: Brad Arkin from Adobe

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 12:29:57 -0400

hi sc-l,

In the 4the episode of Reality Check, I interview Brad Arkin who runs the Software Security Group at Adobe.  Brad
worked for Cigital a million years ago and helped me found Cigital's SSG in 1997 (along with John Viega).  He also
worked for @stake and Symantec focusing on all aspects of software security with a special emphasis on training.  His
knowledge of software security, especially from an operational perspective is second to none.  Among other things, we
touch on the BSIMM.

http://www.cigital.com/realitycheck/show-004/

Reality Check is a podcast series devoted entirely to practitioners running real software security initiatives.
Previous victims include Steve Lipner (Microsoft), Jim Routh (DTCC), and Eric Baise (EMC).  The series is syndicated by
CSO Online.

Your feedback is welcome.

gem

http://www.cigital.com/~gem