Secure Coding mailing list archives

Job wanted: s/w engineer in Northern Virginia/DC

From: sc-l-bounces at SecureCoding.org (sc-l-bounces at SecureCoding.org)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 14:09:36 -0400

[Moderator's note: I got the following SC-L submission from long-time
SC-Ler, Dave Aronson.  I wasn't sure whether to accept it or not, so I
considered it for a couple days and here's my decision and opinion:

1 - I really don't want SC-L to be a jobs wanted/offered board per se.
2 - Such postings have been few and far between.
3 - That said, they can be truly helpful to our community.

So, I'm willing to make an occasional exception and accept this
posting.  I reserve the right to reject any similar postings in the
future if the traffic level gets to be too high.

I know, that's a fuzzy "policy", but that's life.  As always, I'm open
to your comments and suggestions.

Cheers,

Ken

P.S. Good luck, Dave.]