Secure Coding mailing list archives

Reality Check: EMC Eric Baize

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 04:11:42 -0500

Greetings from Leuven sc-l,

Our fearless leader Ken gave a nice presentation on software security methodologies yesterday at secappdev.  I wonder
what he says about the Touchpoints when I'm not in the room?!

The third episode of Reality Check went live this morning.  The episode features a conversation with Eric Baize who
runs EMC's very impressive software security initiative.  EMC is an example of an initiative following their own
methodology by borrowing good ideas from SDL and also the Touchpoints.  Lots of good stuff about software security
practicalities:
http://www.cigital.com/realitycheck/show-003/

Don't forget that Reality Check is syndicated by CSO Online (it's a good way to infect upper management with software
security ideas).

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet