Secure Coding mailing list archives

Exploiting Online Games + Silver Bullet + Darkreading

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:49:41 -0400

hi sc-l,

Sadly, Addison-Wesley screwed up the release date of the book and as a result (and as many of you have pointed out in
private email) the book is not yet available from amazon.  That situation will be remedied by the end of this week, but
in the meantime you can order the book from three websites:
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780132271912&itm=1
http://www.awprofessional.com
http://www.informit.com/title/0132271915

I'm psyched about the coverage we're getting so far.  If we do this properly, we can get some wide exposure for
software security.  Anything to get more people to understand the issues that we all grapple with daily!

gem