Secure Coding mailing list archives

How big is the market?

From: James.McGovern at thehartford.com (McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT))
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:48:25 -0400

I just conducted a super-official study of what my peers are reading by walking a total of five aisles within a very
large building. Here are a list of magazines on folks desk:

- Infoworld
- Java Developers Journal
- Insurance & Technology
- DMReview
- Intelligent Enterprise
- CIO
- Insurance Networking News

Likewise, I asked several folks as to whether they subscribe to Dr. Dobbs and the answer was zero. Interestingly
enough, I also checked with other folks and there seems to be more memberships in our architecture group with the ACM
over IEEE.