Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silver Bullet: Ross Anderson

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:00:32 -0400

Hi James,

Put in such a positive fashion, how could I disagree?!  Here's the list
of victims so far.  I think you'll find as many commercial people on
this list as academics:
1. Avi Rubin
2. Dan Geer
3. Marcus Ranum
4. Dana Epp
5. Ed Felten
6. Michael Howard
7. John Stewart
8. Brian Chess
9. Bruce Schneier
10. Fortify TAB
11. Dorothy Denning
12. Becky Bace
13. Ross Anderson

All of the mp3's can be found here: http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/

What you won't find is consumers of security technology or software
security services.  That's because Silver Bullet is mostly about
security thought leaders.  I have been thinking about doing a "business"
version of silver bullet focused more around Cigital customers
(including the kinds of people you are asking for).  Maybe I'll give
that a shot soon.  It'll probably be called something else though...

gem

company www.cigital.com
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague
book www.swsec.com