Secure Coding mailing list archives

FW: Need Sec Forum speakers-let us know by Wed. if interested

From: James.McGovern at thehartford.com (McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT))
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:56:51 -0400

Awhile back, I mentioned the Technology forum in NYC and they are seeking speakers. Of course there are some
constraints to whom may sign up. A "sponsor" may serve on a panel but otherwise, the speakers need to be from
end-customer enterprises and not from software vendors or consulting firms. If you know of folks that can speak on
their successes, they should definetely be encouraged to participate.