Secure Coding mailing list archives

InformationWeek | IT Security | Built-In Software Security Flaws Have Companies Up In Arms | July 10, 2006

From: Ken at krvw.com (Kenneth Van Wyk)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:53:06 -0400

Greetings SC-Lers,

Here's an interesting article that I stumbled on in Information Week:

http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?
articleID=190301156&cid=RSSfeed_IWK_Security

The article discusses the results of a security survey, indicating
that enterprise software users are quite fed up with the state of
software security these days.  I'm sure that none of us should be
surprised by that, but maybe, just maybe, it's an indicator that
software purchasers are going to start demanding more?  Or perhaps
it's Monday and I'm not (yet) sufficiently pessimistic for the
week.  :-)

Cheers,

Ken

Kenneth Van Wyk