Secure Coding mailing list archives

Any interest in an informal SC-L BoF at S3?

From: Ken at krvw.com (Kenneth R. van Wyk)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:52:57 -0500

Hi folks,

I'm not sure if there's enough critical mass here AND going to S3
(http://www.s3-con.com), but it's worth a shot...

If anyone is interested in an informal SC-L gathering for drinks and/or dinner
at the Software Security Symposium in La Jolla, California next month, I'd be
happy to volunteer to organize one.  It'll be a self-pay thing, so please
bring some cash so that we can divide the bill easily.

When/where:

Tuesday, 7 Feb 2006
6-8 PM (UTC -0700)
Rock Bottom Brewery
8980 Villa La Jolla Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037

The Rock Bottom is just a stone's throw down the road from the conference
hotel.  It's across the highway interchange, so it might be a bit of a
challenging walk, but it's a very short drive.

No sales droids, please.  Just an informal chat about software security (or
other topics of interest) for anyone interested in joining in.

If you want to attend, please let me know.  Once I have sufficient attendees
(say 4 or more people), I'll confirm the arrangements with them directly.
Otherwise, I'll just cancel and hope that we get enough people at the next
event.

Hope to see a few SC-Lers there!

Cheers,

Ken van Wyk