Secure Coding mailing list archives

[Owasp-dotnet] RE: 4 Questions: Latest IE vulnerability, Firefox vs IE security, Uservs Admin risk profile, and browsers coded in 100% Managed Verifiable code

From: ljknews at mac.com (ljknews)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:40:42 -0500

At 2:34 AM +0100 3/27/06, Dinis Cruz wrote:

PS: For the Microsofties that are reading this (if any) ....  sorry for
the irony and I hope I am not offending anyone, but.... WHEN are you going
to join this conversion? (i.e. reply to this posts)

I can only see 4 reasons for your silence: a) you are not reading these
emails, b) you don't care about these issues, c) you don't want to talk
about them or  d) you don't know what to say.

e) Your employer has a company policy against such participation.
--
Larry Kilgallen