Secure Coding mailing list archives

Administrivia: Thanks for the input and happy holidays

From: "Kenneth R. van Wyk" <Ken () krvw com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:16:03 +0000

Hi all,

First, thanks to everyone that took the time to send me a response to my
recent questions about the mailing list.  To summarize the vast majority of
your responses to me:

- You find the group useful, keep running it.
- You appreciate the substantive discussions and debates on software security
issues.
- You dislike the "my language/OS is better than yours" debates.
- You're sometimes concerned by the lack of traffic here.

Ok, so no real surprises there, but I do appreciate each and every response
that I got.

The solstice-time holidays are nearly upon us.  Over the next couple of weeks,
I'll be moderating any list traffic that comes in approximately once a day,
from various webmail, PDA, and kmail systems that I'll be on.  If your
posting doesn't show up immediately, please be patient.

Happy and safe holidays to all!

Cheers,

Ken van Wyk
--